Publishing TikTok quotes can do wonders for your clients’ TikTok profiles.
Quotes are relatable, easily digestible, and can easily evoke emotions from your readers, making them perfect tools for generating audience engagements.
So you don’t need to spend countless hours brainstorming or researching quotes for your client videos, we put together 50+ TikTok quotes in this guide.
If you want to see loads of views on TikTok after posting, be sure to choose the right quote from the get-go.
Table of Contents
- Three reasons why TikTok quotes are important
- 50+ top, popular TikTok quotes
- Marketing TikTok quotes
- Funny TikTok quotes
- Sad TikTok quotes
- TikTok quotes for Instagram
- Business/Self-help TikTok quotes
- Bio TikTok quotes
- FAQs for using TikTok quotes
- Use TikTok quotes now
Four reasons why TikTok quotes are important
On TikTok, quotes can be inserted as text overlays, text-to-speech audio, and voiceovers.
Here are the top reasons why they’re important in your TikTok content strategy:
- Encourage users to watch until the end: Text-to-speech captions play as soon as the TikTok video is played. The right quote easily convinces TikTok users to watch the whole clip or even take action, like participate in a poll or tap a link on TikTok Stories.
- Add context to TikTok videos: If your client’s TikTok post is long, adding a voiceover will prevent users from losing track of what’s happening. Quotes also help users understand what the post is about even before they finish watching.
- Make your post more relatable: Quotes on social media often relate to a trend or situation that users are familiar with. This makes them more likely to react, comment, or share your client’s content—exponentially boosting the post’s reach.
- Get fresh content ideas: Quotes come in handy whenever you’re fresh out of TikTok content ideas. Just pick any quote, search for similar posts on TikTok, and “borrow” some inspiration.
50+ top, popular TikTok quotes
Planning your client’s TikTok content calendar?
Check out the top TikTok quotes on topics like marketing, leadership, motivation, and more:
Marketing TikTok quotes
For agencies, there are two benefits of learning popular TikTok captions and quotes about marketing.
First, agencies can use these quotes to blow up on TikTok and attract clients—from individual brands to businesses. Second, they can use them in campaigns for clients in the marketing industry.
- “Websites I wish I knew when I started being a marketer.”
- “Market your stuff based on what people want, not what you need. — Mark Zuckerberg”
- “Working in a marketing agency be like…”
- “This viral marketing video is breaking the internet…”
- “Marketing trick you wish you knew sooner…”
- “Steal this X million/year marketing strategy.”
- “Branding secret nobody’s talking about…”
- “Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want. — Michael Brenner, Marketing Insider Group”
- “This marketing hack might break the internet.”
- “Marketing tricks you’ve probably fallen for.”
- “Important marketing tips that no one is talking about.”
- “This is the only TikTok/Instagram/Facebook marketing strategy you’ll ever need.”
- “Habits to stay on top of my game as a marketer.”
- “Not everyone in marketing knows these advanced techniques…”
- “X apps social media managers don’t want you to know about.”
- “Don’t fall for this marketing trick:”
Funny TikTok quotes
Building a list of funny, popular TikTok quotes can help agencies humanize their client’s brand. This will make them more relatable and genuine in the eyes of TikTok users.
- “At the gym, my favorite machine is the vending machine.”
- “Alcohol doesn’t solve your problems, but guess what, neither does milk.”
- “We all know that light travels faster than sound. That’s why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak. — Albert Einstein”
- “Wait until the end…”
- “Quick poll: What should I put here?”
- “I prefer my puns intended.”
- “Dance like no one’s watching.”
- “Actually, I eat my food quickly because I know my breakfast is best than others.”
- “So you’re telling me there’s a chance… — Lloyd Christmas, Dumb and Dumber”
- “Someone who says ‘practice makes perfect’ never had to learn a TikTok dance.”
- “If I was a writer, I would have a better caption here.”
- “Best friends don’t judge each other. Together, they just judge other people.”
- “You’ll never guess how many takes this took.”
- “I’ve got 99 problems and this post is one of them.”
- “A wise man once said…”
- “There’s no ‘we’ in fries.”
- “If you fall, I’ll be there. Love, Floor.”
- “I always wear black glasses to show that I’m blind. Because of it, I got huge appreciation. — Anonymous”
- “I’ve been TikTok-ing since Kesha walked in.”
- “They told me don’t try it at home. So I went to my friend’s home.”
- “Siblings/Couples/Parents/Officemates be like…”
- “Remember, if we get caught, you don’t speak English and I’m legally deaf.”
Sad TikTok quotes
Sad TikTok quotes are also relatable and can help agencies stir up some buzz for their clients. They can also be used as intros for inspirational TikTok videos—or as a joke when creating parody videos.
- “Be honest, who do you call when you’re at your lowest?”
- “You can’t stop people from talking about you, but you can stop giving them something to talk about. — Miley Cyrus”
- “Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity. — Yoko Ono”
- “One good thing about music is you don’t feel any pain when it hits you.”
- “Hug you family and you will feel better.”
- “You just have to say that you’re fine, but you’re not really fine, but you just can’t get into it. — Katy Perry”
- “Use your pain in the past to drive you to a brighter future.”
- “The things you want in life never come easy.”
- “You know you hit a different level of pain when you don’t cry anymore.”
- “Tears don’t come from our brands—they come from our hearts.”
- “No punches left to roll with. — Doja Cat”
- “Just because you left your job doesn’t mean you left employment.”
- “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. — Kahlil Gibran”
- “We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim. — R.M. Drake”
- “I like walking by myself—at least I’m sure I’m with someone I can trust.”
- “If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken. — Selena Gomez”
- “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. — Nicholas Sparks”
- “We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness. — Pierre Corneille”
- “Why are we still here? Just to suffer? — Kazuhira Miller, Metal Gear Solid V”
- “The necessary choices aren’t always the ones you want.”
TikTok quotes for Instagram
Full-service social media marketing agencies often handle multiple social media accounts for the same client. If you need to cross-promote content between TikTok and Instagram (and other social media apps), here are quotes you can use:
- “Life happens, but coffee helps.”
- “A day spent with friends is a day well-spent.”
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. — John Lennon”
- “Growth begins where comfort ends. Keep pushing.”
- “No, not a worrier—be a warrior.”
- “You can’t spell awesoME without ME. — Taylor Swift”
- “Just things we do when we’re bored.”
- “Take a break from worrying about what you can’t control. — Passengers, 2016”
- “Shoutout to my haters, sorry that you couldn’t phase me. — Nicki Minaj”
- “Your attitude is your identity nowadays.”
- “Get busy living, or get busy dying—your choice.”
- “Big work, big dreams.”
- “Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are. — Lady Gaga”
- “Don’t react before listening. Listen before you react.”
Business/Self-help TikTok quotes
They’re also great ice breakers for TikTok questions, which allows agencies to extract valuable audience insights.
For example, after sharing an inspirational quote, you can ask TikTok users: “What’s the toughest challenge you faced when starting your business?”
- “Side hustles I wish I knew earlier…”
- “They told me I couldn’t, so I did it.”
- “This business idea tests people’s honesty…”
- “This business hack may sound illegal to know…”
- “Investors are blown away by this idea…”
- “Most people don’t lead their life. They accept their life.” — John Maxwell
- “You only win or learn—losing is never an option.”
- “Money does buy happiness, you just gotta give it away.” — Pitbull
- “I was born to do exactly what I’m doing right now.”
- “Goldmine niches nobody talks about…”
- “Kid makes $XXX,XXX per day doing this…”
- “The moment you stop accepting challenges is the moment you stop moving forward.”
- “Most people are there with your success, but nowhere to be found in your struggles.”
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.” — Confucius
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” — Robert H. Schuller
- “Challenge accepted. Challenge completed.”
- “Someday, when you call, I won’t respond—but my assistant will.”
- “Work hard until you no longer need to introduce yourself.”
- “X things you should do to be financially free in your 30s.”
- “Work until you can’t fall asleep because reality feels better than dreams.”
- “Whether You Think You Can, or Think You Can’t … You’re Right” — Henry Ford
- “Never lower your price, add value.” — Grant Cardone
- “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.” — Elon Musk
- “Success is the product of daily habits not once-in-a-lifetime transformation.” — James Clear
Bio TikTok quotes
Yes, you need TikTok tools to help clients reach their social media marketing objectives. But you also need brilliant copywriting, including TikTok bio quotes, to establish your client’s brand identity and build a loyal following.
- “This must be the right page—you’re welcome to follow.”
- “Don’t forget to smile.”
- “I’m X and my mission is to make your day better.”
- “Rising star.”
- “You’re amazing. I’m amazing. We’re all amazing. This is easy.”
- “If I can’t get into your ‘For You’ page, I don’t know what I’m doing.”
- “Seriously, I’m really smart. Please like me.”
- “Some people wait for an opportunity. Others create that opportunity.”
- “Follow me and I promise you’ll never get lost.”
- “I apologize in advance for whenever I post while hungry.”
- “There’s not enough TikTok lines to express how excited I am that you’re here.”
- “I do it for my daily dose of TikTok likes.”
- “Make every breath you take fuel greatness.”
- “Official TikTok account of X (your client’s business name.”
- “How can you make today better?”
- “I think I need a better bio. DM me your suggestions.”
FAQs for using TikTok quotes
How do you make a TikTok quote?
You can make a TikTok quote by adding a text overlay or voiceover to your video. Use the text-to-speech tool to capture the audience’s attention with your quote.
Where can I post my quotes?
Quotes can be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok. Use image quotes, infographics, or short-form videos to make your quotes more eye-catching.
Can I get paid for writing quotes?
To get paid purely for writing quotes, take on copywriting gigs or write for websites like Alive Now, ADDitude, and BabyFit that pay for quotes. You may also use quotes to augment your social media marketing and make money as an influencer.
How do you make a quote look good?
Use a readable font on top of a non-distracting background. Write the words yourself or take a screenshot of a Twitter quote—put it all together on a design tool like Canva.
How do I make my quote famous?
To promote your quote, establish your presence on multiple social media networks and share it. Take it further by registering your quote with your country’s copyright authority (e.g. The United States Copyright Office).
Use TikTok quotes now
TikTok quotes help marketing agencies create highly engaging, share-worthy content for their clients. But it’s tedious to type or even copy-paste quotes in-app, especially if you want to publish posts at specific times.
Vista Social makes this task as effortless as possible by automating your posts—not just on TikTok, but on other social media websites as well. It’s the only social media management platform approved for TikTok direct publishing—be the first to use it amongst the competition.
Step up your TikTok marketing game now by creating a free Vista Social account.