Plan, collaborate and publish social content.
Easily manage comments and messages with a unified social inbox.
Analyze social media performance and create reports
Discover social conversations to better inform marketing strategy.
Manage reviews across the sites that matter to your audience
3 min to read
Facebook is a popular social network worldwide, used for various purposes. For some, it is just a social network – a place where you can find out news about loved ones and chat with friends. For others, this platform allows promoting sales and earning money from advertising. If you belong to the latter category, hiding posts from the Facebook page will allow you always to offer up-to-date information and relevant advertising content.
Even if sometimes it seems better to delete a post, this is not always the best solution, and you are hiding it with a few clicks. Your hidden posts do not disappear forever. What if you changed your mind and decided to unhide your content?
Whether you are using a desktop browser or a Facebook app on a mobile device, you can unhide a post on Facebook. Though the process to reveal a hidden post is not apparent, it is still straightforward. So let’s find out how you can unhide a post on Facebook.
As an admin of your Facebook page, you get complete control over the content within your Facebook account. While you may have specific reasons to hide your content, there are valid reasons to reveal the post back. For instance, you may want to unhide a post on Facebook due to the following reasons.
Whether it is one of the reasons above or your specific situation, be sure that you want to get the post back on your timeline before you follow the further steps.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your profile page.
2. Click the three-dotted icon beneath your cover photo.
3. Choose Activity Log from the drop-down menu and click Filter in the top-right corner of the left pane.
4. Scroll down to the ‘Hidden from timeline’ option and select it.
5. Select ‘Visibility: Hidden’ in the drop-down menu that shows up.
6. Scroll down through your posts and choose the one you want to unhide. After, select ‘Add to profile.’
1. Launch the Facebook app on your mobile device.
2. Select your profile icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Click the three-dotted icon beneath your profile and cover photo.
4. Select Activity Log from the options and click the Filters.
5. Choose Categories in the bottom menu that shows up.
6. Choose Logged Actions and Other Activity, and click Hidden from the timeline.
7. Click the three dots next to the post in question and choose the Add to profile.
Facebook allows you to choose what to show or hide from the eyes of your audience. Hiding and unhiding a post on Facebook is a matter of a few clicks, and it does not matter what device you are currently using. The critical point is to be 100% sure that you want your content back on your timeline.
Taking control of your social media accounts is easier than ever with Vista Social, an easy-to-use solution loaded with powerful features. Start your free trial today and enjoy hassle-free scheduling, publishing, powerful analytics, and more.
Subscribe to keep up with fresh news
and exciting updates
We promise not to spam you!